Sunday, August 14, 2011

Has anyone had a similar experience with their health and mental health services?

yes i agree i have been through similar , complaints ignored, but the drugsno they give most of them are no good , I have recurring extremly disturbing nightmares because of their so-called wonder drug (Resiridone Consta) the best thing for me was getting off their drugs and talking about my problems with social workers and getting on a better diet and taking up exercise regularly. It has taken me about 2 and a half years to get where I am now and i don't stress out and have outbursts and carry my emotions in a controlled manner, I definetely think having a good social worker whom i called when i felt to talk was a big help. I hope this helps a bit.Take care dude.....Mick.

No comments:

Post a Comment