Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I cant tell if im in love or infatuated?

i met him this year since the begining of my freshman year. i always been like drawn to him even when i didnt know him. he is tall good looking and really sweet and funny. there is one thing that bugs me, he drinks. at first i didnt like him i thought he was kinda ugly. but then again i was drawn to him, i always had to be texting him. i cant stop i always have to be with him some how. so sowly i started liking him and then one day like a week ago he came over to my house. ever since then i started liking him alot more.these past couples day ive been wanting him bad. i had a dream like 2 nights ago that he was moving. i was crying in my dream, i was so miserable. i didnt know i cared this much about him. these feelings that im having i never felt before cuz its both of us this time instead of just me crushing on someone. the feelings are like if im wanting something so bad that i cant breath. i so badly just want to be with him right now holding him, cuddling with him. he is all i think about. every time i get a text from him i get erflys and i get so happy. even right now im texting him, if i stop my day will be weird and boring. i have noticed he really the only thing i looked foward to. i dont even remember how went through my day with out even talking to him at least once. all day i talked to him, from when i wake up and untill i got to sleep. he is the first person i talked to and the last. is he the reason why i havnt been sleeping well? huh. ew there is one thing too, he is growing a beered cuz he is russian!! ahhh i dont want that! oh yeah and he lightens up my days now. ive been having good days and he makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment