Saturday, August 13, 2011

What should I do for him?

I know this really cute black guy who calls himself Sirius who is real shy at school. He has the most longest and cutest dreads. He looks like a girl from far away. OH! So adorable! He never really talks to anyone. He sits in cl just doing his work. While everyone else is talking. He might say hi real low and smile at you everyone once in a while but he always seems depressed. I never see him talking to any girls either and I know some of the girls like him because I know a few girls who do. This might be a stupid question but why doesn't he really talk to anyone? He makes me feel sad for him. I used to see him in my neighborhood skateboarding on the street, but now I barely see him. I mean you don't know him. But I was just asking. Have you know any males like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment