Sunday, August 7, 2011

How hard is it to get into the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business?

Im currently going to a community college and im in phi theta kappa. I hold a 4.0 GPA and im starting a club at my school. My current major is liberal arts because my transfer counsler said that they would much rather you start majoring in business at their school. Recently I got an email from the university of pennsylvania's liberal arts school saying that im a high achieving student and reccomended that I continue my education there.Plus they want me to visit the University campus. My question is does this email predict in anyway what my chances would be at getting into Wharton even though its from a different section of the school? The email did say that at University of Pennsylvania ill have access to all of their majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment